Some of the Advantages and Disadvantages of Computer in Education are as follows. So let us check it out Some of the information one by one.
Some of the Advantages of Computer in Education are:
- Computer helps in storage of information in schools and colleges.
- Quick data processing is possible with the help of computer which plays an important role in education.
- Better presentation of information in schools and colleges is possible using computer to improve education.
- Computer also helps to access Internet to get more knowledge from the world.
- Now a days Quick communication is possible between parents, teachers and students with the help of computer.
- Computer allows students to learn advanced concept easily and effectively.
- Audio - Visual aids. Easy and effective way to gain knowledge with the help of computers.
- With the recent advancement in the education industry, schools and colleges started using computer technology for effective learning.
- Computer also allows teachers to share ideas as well resources online using computer network.
- Online learning is now possible with the help of internet & computer, which improves education in the world.
- Desktop computer can be seen in schools and colleges which helps students and teachers to improve education.
- Computer enhances classroom experiences by incorporating audio visual media.
Some of the Disadvantages of Computer in Education are:
- Some children spends more and more time in playing computer games which may affect education.
- They also waste their time in watching movies or videos on computer.
- With the excessive use of computer, Students lacks the verbal as well as non verbal skills which is very important for the development of social and emotional skills.
- Sitting in front of a computer for a long time may affect the eyes and health of a student which may indirectly affect education.
- High infrastructure cost, electricity cost and other additional cost may increase by purchasing computer.
- Exposure to inappropriate content is possible on social sites which may have negative impact on students as well as education.