Some of the Advantages and Disadvantages of Homework are as follows. So let us check out some of the information one by one.
Some of the Advantages of Homework are:
- Homework will help the students to revise the subject or concept what they read in the school.
- Homework is one the best and effective way to prepare for exams or tests.
- Homework helps the students to practice the assignments and get prepared for the exam.
- Homework helps the students by improving the understanding of the subject.
- Students who cannot grab the concept in school can learn it properly at home during homework.
- Homework helps students to remain engage with their studies.
- It becomes easy for teachers to keep track of progress due to homework given to students.
- Homework helps children to develop time management and study skills.
- Homework also allows children to spend more time with their family.
- Homework also provides more time for students to explore other interests.
Some of the Disadvantages of Homework are:
- Sometimes students get bored by doing lots of homework givem to them.
- Sometimes students do not get enough time for other extracurricular activities due to homework.
- Some students may feel anxiety and strees if they are not able to complete their homework on time.
- Sometimes students starts hating the specific subject due to lots of homework given to them.
- It is very difficult and challenge for parents to sit with their children and help them out in completing tasks given to students.
|Homework Pros||Homework Cons|
|Prepare for exams||Students get bored|
|Practice the assignments||Do not get time for other activities|
|Time Management||May feel stress|
|Revise subject or concept||May feel anxiety|
|Remains engage with studies||Difficult for parents to manage|
There are other related posts available so check out some more similar articles on this website.