Some of advantages of using multimedia for students are discussed below. There are various advantages and disadvantages to be studied for more details.
- Multimedia engages students into design and organization process.
- It allows students to find out information easily.
- Multimedia motivate students.
- Multimedia provides easy accessiblity outside the classroom.
- Multimedia incorporates additional useful skills into the curriculum.
- It heightens project based learning opportunities.
- Multimedia benefits audio/visual learners.
- Multimedia improves creativity and critical thinking skills.
- Manageable and appealing to students with special needs and at-risk students.