Internet Banking - Advantages and disadvantages are as follows, It is also known as Internet Banking, So let us find out points on advantages and disadvantages to learn more about Internet Banking.
Some points on Advantages of Internet Banking are as follows:
- Internet banking is 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. One can send money any time.
- Payment of bills or ticket booking is easy with online banking or net banking.
- With Internet banking Fund transfer, loan application can be done within seconds.
- One can update contact information as well as can check online statement with NetBanking.
- One can check balance and online transactions any time , no need to visit bank.
- Information on financial transacions can be checked with the help of internet banking.
Some points on Disdvantages of Internet Banking are as follows:
- Internet connection is required for NetBanking.
- If bank's server is down or internet speed is slow then online transaction is not possible.
- One can misuse your account if your password or Pin Id. comes in hand of an unauthorized person.
- Basic knowledge of computer and Internet is must in order to use Internet Banking.