Internet Surveys - Advantages and disadvantages are as follows.So let us check out some advantages and disadvantages to learn more about surveys on various products or services using Internet.
Some points on Advantages of Internet Surveys are as follows:
- More number of people can participate in online survey as millions of people are using internet daily
- One can fill online survey form at any time in the given period. Flexibility of time.
- Fastest way of survey to reach thousands of people using Internet.
- Cheaper than other methods as no cost of paper is involved.
- Data of Online survey on Internet is easy to manage because it is easy to store or save automatically on server or website.
- Quick to analyse the results of survey.
- Public of all around the world can join online survey hence more response rate.
Some points on Disdvantages of Internet Surveys are as follows:
- Survey fraud - On Internet some competitors may give negative response to survey.
- Sometimes no honest answers because any age group can participate.
- People may not know the importance of survey hence they may not show interest in questions.
- Internet connection is required for survey , So they may not reach the people who do have an internet connection.