Some of the points on job satisfaction and leadership are discussed below. Leadership improves job performance, job satisfaction and organizational loyalty among the team members. Also see advantages and disadvantages to learn more about leadership and job satisfaction..
- When the work is hectic, stressfull or boring, supportive leadership in an organization tends to improve worker effort and satifaction reducing negative psychological factors such as frustation, anxiety and boredom.
- Leadership is very much important it motivates employees and increases the satisfaction level in a company. lLeadership improves job satisfaction and it also reduces extra efforts.
- Transformational leadership enhances subordinate satisfaction in an organization.
- Leadership also helps to improve morale amont the volunteers and employees in an organization,
- Organizational commitment and productivity in an organziation improves with the help of leadership style.
- Excitement and enthusiasm in the job is also created by the quality of leadership
Advantages of leadership
- Leadership improves job satisfaction, it is very much important to motivate employees, it increases their performance and satisfaction level.
- Leadership increases productivity, a good leader increases engagement as well as participation among the employees and reduces extra effort at work place.
- Quick decision making skill among the employees improves during leadership.
- High motivation among employees is maintained during leadership, it boosts the confidence of team member in a group.
Disadvantages of leadership
- During leadership workers may feel demotivated if the team leader does not maintain positivity among the group.
- Leadership may not be appropriate if the decision need to make quickly.
- Leadership may not suit all workers, not every employee in a company loves to follow leaders.
- Leadership may affect the freedom of employee in a company.